here are the document that I showed you on the projector with the instructions, marking guide and things to include in a film review.
One Night the Moon assessment task
Film Review Feedback Sheet
Workshop – what goes in a review
A good-morrow to you all, here is this week’s PREP
- Complete an analysis of another aspect of the film, which has been started in class. For example, if you have looked at the themes in your first piece, you might look at the techniques used in this one. Instructions are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MwrU_kZgqlDN6SgT2uDuEk4tsLJfpEyE0tlZZUL5py8/edit?usp=sharing
- Check out the video tutorial on film techniques.
- Go to this padlet, http://padlet.com/wall/onenightthemoon , and add to the discussion about how the viewer is positioned by the film. Also check the video tutorial on this.
- Check out the video tutorial on how to write a good body paragraph. (to be posted tomorrow)
Have a nice Wednesday relaxing and studying,
follow this link to access the document for today’s activity 🙂
Answer the following questions please and then post them. Make sure you have the song title and your name in the table of contents to make for easy searching.
- What song did you choose?
- What do you think the song is telling us?
- What are some literary features in the lyrics?
- What are some of the filmic features used while the song was playing?