Here’s the photos…
this document will help you to understand the language that surrounds the structure of tragedy plays. I have also included how it is filled out in Oedipus Rex.
Please read this and familiarise yourself with the terms.
Here’s the link for step four on your PREP.
Your task is to find a performance or representation of the play, share the link to it and write a brief explanation.
Please include your name in the slide heading and a brief description of what you are linking us to/sharing with us.
Greeting and salutations,
Here’s this week’s PREP
- Finish reading Oedipus Rex
- Read ‘3 ways to read a text’ and write a short response sharing your thoughts.
- Complete a journal entry
- Join WHC Y11 group on Google+
- Add to documents linked on https://bluebananabread.wordpress.com/ (you know why I keep pushing these now)
Howdy Y’all, here’s the homework for the weekend from Wednesday’s class. Hope that you enjoy some relaxation, but make some time to get this stuff done.
- Finish first reading of text.
- Find a reference to, extract from, review or performance of the text for next class.
- Complete another journal entry.
- Working on documents on the blog (filter by ‘Literature’ at bottom of page)
Please insert summary info intro this link here, together we shall conquer ancient Greece.
Word to the Lit class,
this is the PREP
- READ THE TEXTBOOK!!!!!!!!! Chapter 2 ‘Drama’ pp.32-45
- Write a journal entry (On a personal text or Oedipus Rex)
- Enter 10 books into recommended reads list. (Just for fun)
- Enter words into unknown words list. (For learning purposes)
- Read Oedipus Rex
- Make notes
Please complete this before our next class on Monday 11th Feb
Things we owe Shakespeare
What up homies? Please add to our collective notes as you read the text. Together we shall conquer the universe.
Peace, love and mungbeans 🙂
The goal for this is to use the research that you have conducted to create a digital resource that the class can refer to whilst learning about the historical context of the plays that we are currently studying.
The job is simple, create the document in word, make it neat and as grammaticaly correct as possible, then open the google docs link below and paste it in at an appropriate place.
Viva la education!
For those of you who are stuck, need some ideas, or just want to make sure that you are on the right track, this a somewhat undefinitive guide that I have created.