Here are the words from behind the vid -> Tutorial – Intro to MoV
That is your PREP for this week 😀
the work we covered in class is here-> Classwork -T3 Week 7
These chickens have come home to roost, and they are going to let me know if they did their PREP.
You were asked to view two videos and to list techniques used and examples of the technique from the video.
Go to this link and put in your answers for both videos please -> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MHkfbcQS4mWtXWSuvDhE3ybwRfzfdBPt9JyOVuCr8tA/viewform
Video 1 -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa1iS1MqUy4
Video 2 -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTfmiCkdylE
To prepare for the Gatsby assessment I recommend checking out the work we have done.
- Watch the various video tutorials designed for this unit here-> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQvTUL9x3aWjLU1uLGdFazw/videos
- Use the chapter summaries to revise, and as notes -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ns92TUS_QEh_8ElCRTqfVvP0Fc3eDemsjsSFjv3aRPM/edit?usp=sharing
- Use the theme analyses to help revise and as notes -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HprDupKRP17z3uHDt5hYtg-IxlL4n1rUzZ5TJTmYnNk/edit?usp=sharing
- Check out how you will be marked here -> Gatsby Compare & Contrast Feedback Sheet
How does one go about planning an essay response?
Find out here -> How to plan an essay response
- Have a look at the tasks we did in class this week and complete anything you missed. here -> Classwork – T3 Week 6
- You should try to make a start on your presentations, chech the posts under the presenting tags for help. The sign-up sheet is here -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TZ0f-67bVyJ_-Cs1tEmND9LqStHp7wo-vn96g14ESwE/edit?usp=sharing
- Also you should watch the rest of the youtube video and write down a list of the techniques used to engage the audience here->
Hi all, this one is aimed at giving you some things to look for when comparing & contrasting two texts.
The words are here -> Tutorial – Comparing texts
To be a well prepared Lit student, that’s the only way to be in this world.
- Watch the video tutorial on comparing texts to prepare for the next class.
- Complete and revise your chapter summary to make sure that everyone has the best possible notes. Here -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ns92TUS_QEh_8ElCRTqfVvP0Fc3eDemsjsSFjv3aRPM/edit?usp=sharing
- Continue to develop your character profiles, here -> The Great Gatsby Character Profile Task
- Continue to develop and revise your theme analysis, here -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HprDupKRP17z3uHDt5hYtg-IxlL4n1rUzZ5TJTmYnNk/edit?usp=sharing
- If you have made sure that your notes you are sharing will help everyone the best that they can then you should work through the wider thinking prompts to develop your interpretation and inferring skill.
- If you missed classes this week the learning we did is here -> Classwork – T3 Week 6
- If you haven’t already, you should start having your first read through of The Merchant of Venice.
- If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to contact me directly or by email.
Here is the infor for the new oral presentation task. There will be a video to come soon.
go to this site to watch some videos explaining how to develop an effective presentation -> http://www.present2connect.org/
AND, please post your chosen topic here -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TZ0f-67bVyJ_-Cs1tEmND9LqStHp7wo-vn96g14ESwE/edit?usp=sharing
here’s the PREP;
- check out what we did in class this week and finish it off – Classwork -T3 Week 5
- The chapter summaries google doc is here – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ns92TUS_QEh_8ElCRTqfVvP0Fc3eDemsjsSFjv3aRPM/edit?usp=sharing
- The themes google doc is here – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HprDupKRP17z3uHDt5hYtg-IxlL4n1rUzZ5TJTmYnNk/edit?usp=sharing
- Padlet walls for character profiles are here – The Great Gatsby Character Profile Task
- please finish reading the book if you haven’t already.