Watch it here;
Welcome to your doom, or so you seem to believe, because you have ‘Holiday Homework’.
- Write some poetry for your suite of poetry. There is a video tutorial if you aren’t sure what to do first.
- Read Gatsby, do chapter summaries and assigned profiles. Links and lists are here – The Great Gatsby Character Profile Task
- Email me if you have any issues.
Check this out to help you go through the three steps to analyse a text.
The PREP you will need to complete over these holidays is;
- All of the items in the ‘T2 Week 10’ post
- Read Maestro – complete chapter summaries & character profile on padlet.Character Profile Task
- Watch video tutorial on how to write chapter summaries or how to use padlet, in workshops section, if you aren’t sure how to do this stuff.
- Analyse 6 persuasive texts in your obs book.
- Fill out this form for each task you completed https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hOEm2jkB6AnDctflbBsnLRGcRFYk5P9RDuVEubdDrBM/viewform
- do this, too https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_t2D2GicYhHn6xIs2IqWBjEJaXutQh4uCedFab62YZA/viewform
This PREP is important for you to complete, please dont leave it til the last minute and please dont ignore it. Email me if you need any help.
Hi everyone, check out this video and pdf to explain what poetic meter is.
the PREP is;
- Complete the work we started in classes this week on the two articles.
- Find three persuasive texts to analyse in your ‘Obs book’.
- Watch this clip and list all of the appeals you see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTfmiCkdylE
- Watch this video tutorial on how to analyse a persuasive text.
This week’s PREP is;
- Finish what we started in class today, if you were absent, see me for details.
- Watch the video tutorial i will post on repetition, motif and imagery.
- Go to the ‘Getting ready to read Gatsby’ post, watch the video and start reading.
Here is the pdf. file, which you can download and print.
Here’s the links: