Holiday, it is, the best day.
- Please finish reading the text
- Go to the post, ‘Workshop – Extract responses’ and read through the examples, following the instructions I have posted.
- Go to the post ‘Tutorial – approaching extract responses’ and watch the video/read the notes
- Watch all other video tutorials in the MoV tag if you haven’t already. There are at least 3.
- Finish your work on the padlet walls for theme, character and techniques. the more we have the more knowledge we have.
Here are the words from the background -> Tutorial – approaching extract responses
As the dawn to the day, my greetings!
- Check out the post on extract responses previously posted and have a read through at least the first two documents attached.
- Also check out my video tutorial.
- If you have not completed your work on the padlet wall please do so, here -> http://padlet.com/wall/movvocab
- and as always, ask for help if you need any 🙂
Hi all, please watch this one, it’s a real eye-opener.
Words are here -> Tutorial – Why is Shylock important
Here are the words from behind the vid -> Tutorial – Intro to MoV