the PREP is as follows:
- Finish research on theorists/theories [due Monday]
- Write/type up a first draft of your essay [due Monday]
These are critical deadlines, if you are unable to meet them you will need a medical cert, unless we have a prior arrangement. Email me if you need anything.
we are sitting the views, values and contexts SAC on Monday at 9:00am. You are required to have a medical cert if you do not attend. Here are my tips for revision.
- Revise (create help sheet, plan a range of ideas for different responses, study groups, etc.)
- Email me with practice essays for feedback
- Be here early on Monday, like, proper early.
- Rest good
I am only an email away, people.
make sure that you’re all preparing for the essay on Tuesday;
- develop a single-sided help sheet
- look at the rubric -> Assessment Rubric – AOS 3
- write practice paragraphs and send to me for feedback
Remember that this essay is about how the film presents ideas and concerns so talk about:
- cinematic techniques
- use evidence (quotes and analysis of scenes)
Email me if you need anything 🙂
the PREP is as follows:
- Be working on and aim to finish your research and essay on the theories of language by the end of Fnext Monday’s class.
- IF you have not completed the scrapbooks or your presentation you must complete these by Friday to be able to have an S for these tasks on your mid-report. You can still redeem them afterwards, if you need to, but your mid-year report will show an N.
Email me if you need anything, be sure to be using your IRP and tutorial time effectively and attend my Wednesday support session if you need to get stuff done.
the PREP this week is as follows:
- Write a practice essay and submit it for feedback [due by Thursday]
- Collect some good evidence from the text in your summary table
- Attend support session in RED building at lunch on wednesday if you need extra help
the PREP is as follows;
- Write a practice essay for views and values on ‘Agamemnon’ (aiming to demonstrate analysis in BPs)
- look at this rubric ->SAC AOS 2 – Assessment rubric
- Revise for assessment by ensuring you work on plot summary table
Email your practice essays to me ASAP for feedback. I will not accept any after Thursday 28th.
The PREP this week is as follows:
- Complete pre-readings
- Finish plot chart
- Complete context research
- Work on filling out revision notes
‘Overall Crystal’s theory was that children learn in amorphous stages by trial and error to successfully learn the language.’ – https://aggslanguage.wordpress.com
The PREP this week is as follows;
- Get up to date with pre-readings and scrapbooks and tasks we have done for class
- Complete T2 Week 6 pre-readings
- Research and provide a short summary (dot-points) of one theory of acquisition
If you need help with anything please email me, I would much rather help you to understand stuff than have you come to class unprepared.
the PREP this week is as follows;
- Find two more examples of good analysis (from different essays) to add to your initial sample [due Thursday]
- Complete W5 & W6 pre-readings
- Complete plot summary table
- Complete alternative interpretations task
- Look at this-> http://sole.commercial.unimelb.edu.au/sole/public/VCEWinterschoolPoster.pdf
Point of clarification: Last Friday i mentioned that the SAC would be in two weeks. That makes the date to be Friday 29th of May, which is next Friday.