sorry for the late post, but just wanted to clarify how and when the creative will be submitted.
- You will need to email/web message final drafts of poetry to me before Thursday 12th November
- I will run a workshop on writing the reflection in class on Tuesday to show you how to write these. (I will also do one during IRP/Tutorial tomorrow)
- You will need to send me your finished reflections before Monday 16th November
If there are any questions please feel free to email me or come see me at school 🙂
The PREP is:
- Finish Drafts [Due today]
- Finish context research task [Due Friday]
- Work on finalising and publishing your drafts [Due Wed 4th Nov]
- Pre-readings to help understanding of poetry
If you are battling with planning and writing your drafts I implore you to come see me ASAP so that I can assist. If I am unavailable email me and seek out students who were in class today so they can pass on the pearls of wisdom you missed. My message is that a clear plan will make it super easy to draft up your poetry!
[Shylock] seems the depositary of the vengeance of his race; and though the long habit of brooding over daily insults and injuries has crusted over his temper with inveterate mis-anthropy, and hardened him against the contempt of mankind, this adds but little to the triumphant pretensions of his enemies.- Hazlitt
I will be at school on Monday 21st (9-12) for a revision session and Tuesday 29th (9-12) for a practice exam. You are very welcome to join and get some help with stuff, and even complete a practice essay.
The PREP for the term break is:
- Develop revision resources for yourself that you can put up everywhere at home and will see ALL THE TIME
- Know the play well, re-read if need be
- Be sure you know the process to follow before you start writing.
- Read the poems I have been handing out.