I’m out dominating table-tennis, so do these learning tasks while I am gone please 🙂
- This is the plan -> Classwork – T4W4
- Please follow this link to read an example of a creative response, including the reflective commentary -> http://www.insightpublications.com.au/pdf-literature-for-senior-students/Carey_creative%20response.pdf
- Be good
Yo, PREP time, sorry for the lateness,
- Complete the previous PREP tasks
- Work on your assigned story and develop some insights, an interpretation or key notes, in preparation for next class. List is attached with scans of posters at the bottom.
- Here is the work we completed in class on Monday -> Classwork – T4W3
- Posters from roundtable & assigned stories are here -> Short stories – roundatable
- Now would be the time to start your revision for the exam. Remember the techniques from Advisory/Elevate education. See me with any queries.
Avast, landlubbers! PREP ahoy!
- Finish reading stories by Baynton and Lawson, be sure to have some nice notes on each.
- You could also read Scission, or any other short stories to develop your familiarity with this style.
- Prepare for a short three minute presentation of your research into short stories.
Howdy do? Here’s the PREP.
- Do some research on the film Witness to find out some stuff about the film before we watch it.
- Complete four entries in your obs book based articles/news you find that relates to ‘belonging’. You should discuss how this relates to or says something about belonging in a couple of paragraphs.
- Find an example of one of the various options for a context response and bring it to class on Tuesday 15th