How to be better at close-reading poetry in a few simple steps ‘Close reading’ is not as straightforward as it may appear. Many readers of poetry, for instance, may have encountered ‘close readings’ of poems which are anything but. They’re not so much ‘close’ as ‘at arm’s length’. What if you want to get really close to […]
please feel free to email me if you need a hand with revision!
be sure to open and view the link below
the PREP is:
- Complete flashcards/quizlet for revising the 5 subsystems
- Be sure to complete and submit any overdue Assessment Tasks
sorry for the late post, but just wanted to clarify how and when the creative will be submitted.
- You will need to email/web message final drafts of poetry to me before Thursday 12th November
- I will run a workshop on writing the reflection in class on Tuesday to show you how to write these. (I will also do one during IRP/Tutorial tomorrow)
- You will need to send me your finished reflections before Monday 16th November
If there are any questions please feel free to email me or come see me at school 🙂