School’s out for springtime!
- Complete the preparation of your presentation. It’s due to be delivered during the first class after holidays.
- Watch the video tutorials and look through the other resources in the ‘presenting’ tag.
- Write about three articles related to belonging in your obs book.
- Email me with any work that you would like feedback on.
Good day, here’s the PREP.
- Make sure you’re up to date with what we’ve done in class this week, here -> Classwork – T3 Week 8
- Your research into the issue you have chosen to present on should be well underway by now. Check the ‘presenting’ tag to find the supporting resources for this assessment task.
- Right now your practice essay’s are overdue and need to be completed and handed in to recieve feedback.
- The padlet chapter questions need to be designed, swapped and answered before class Tuesday if you did not get that done in class today.
- We watched this video today -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re53vgaVFvI please watch and list some of the techniques used and examples
Presenting well is a skill that can be developed, it is not simply a talent that a person is born with. With that in mind, I took the time to interview Mr. O’Meara to find out what he knows about good presenting.