This week’s PREP is;
- Make sure you have the collection of short stories, we are getting closer to assessment time and this is important.
- Look on the internet to find a critical review or analysis of Henry Lawson or Barbara Baynton’s writing. This can be a general interpretation of their writing, or focussed primarily on one of the stories we are reading. Please print these, or summarise them and bring your notes to class.
- you can find an example here -> http://dlibrary.acu.edu.au/staffhome/siryan/academy
- and here -> http://jsse.revues.org/293
- Complete at least 2 more journal entries. Apply the feedback and ideas given in class today to improve your journal entries.
The lesson plans from this week are here -> Y11 Literature Lessons – T1W5
I was really pleased with the quality of journal responses I have received and with the quality of discussion we had around the characters and setting in class today. Keep up the great work!