Avast, landlubbers! PREP ahoy!
- Finish reading stories by Baynton and Lawson, be sure to have some nice notes on each.
- You could also read Scission, or any other short stories to develop your familiarity with this style.
- Prepare for a short three minute presentation of your research into short stories.
Howdy do? Here’s the PREP.
- Do some research on the film Witness to find out some stuff about the film before we watch it.
- Complete four entries in your obs book based articles/news you find that relates to ‘belonging’. You should discuss how this relates to or says something about belonging in a couple of paragraphs.
- Find an example of one of the various options for a context response and bring it to class on Tuesday 15th
School’s out for springtime!
- Complete the preparation of your presentation. It’s due to be delivered during the first class after holidays.
- Watch the video tutorials and look through the other resources in the ‘presenting’ tag.
- Write about three articles related to belonging in your obs book.
- Email me with any work that you would like feedback on.
Holiday, it is, the best day.
- Please finish reading the text
- Go to the post, ‘Workshop – Extract responses’ and read through the examples, following the instructions I have posted.
- Go to the post ‘Tutorial – approaching extract responses’ and watch the video/read the notes
- Watch all other video tutorials in the MoV tag if you haven’t already. There are at least 3.
- Finish your work on the padlet walls for theme, character and techniques. the more we have the more knowledge we have.
Here are the words from the background -> Tutorial – approaching extract responses
As the dawn to the day, my greetings!
- Check out the post on extract responses previously posted and have a read through at least the first two documents attached.
- Also check out my video tutorial.
- If you have not completed your work on the padlet wall please do so, here -> http://padlet.com/wall/movvocab
- and as always, ask for help if you need any 🙂