“‘Twere good he had God’s patience, for silence affects everyone in the end. The strange thing is, I don’t think myself silent.” – Ada McGrath
The PREP this week is as follows;
- Pre-read pp. 163-167 of textbook
- Consider how the features of a review apply to the one you have chosen [table on page 165] make note of anything that stands out to you.
- Create a table or mindmap explaining the viewpoints and the different types of assumptions the textbook outlines. [pages 165-167]
- Pre-read pp. 67-78 of textbook
- List the different types of setting/context with a brief description in your own words
- Explore/explain what ideology is and why it is important
- Do you believe all of these elements of context can/should be considered as being independent of each other?
- Complete questions 3&4 from activity at top of pg. 174 to develop the analysis of your review
- Use this as practice for writing statements
- Complete overdue tasks
- Be sure to be reading set texts ahead of time (The Broken Shore is next)
Email if you need assistance.