“We die containing a richness of lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have plunged into and swum up as if rivers of wisdom, characters we have climbed into as if trees, fears we have hidden in as if caves.” – Michael Ondaatje
The PREP this week is as follows;
- Prepare notes for a practice extract response
- Still need a number of the learning resource tasks to be handed in
- You should be revising your notes on examinable texts with peers. (use digital resources posted in Lit links to assist)
- Find, print and send me a link to a sample extract response essay.
- check PREP posts from the last few weeks to check out if you have missed anything.
Here are the lesson plans -> Y12 Literature Lessons T3 Week 9