“My daughter! O my ducats! O my PREP!” – Shylock
The PREP this week is as follows;
- See me to collect another handout for some interesting pre-readings
- Complete summaries of Acts 1-3.
- Complete analysis of Act 3 scene 1 – Shylock’s famous speech “To bait fish withal… but I will better the instruction”
- Complete character map and profile.
- Follow this link to cast your vote for next year’s texts -> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gBwEXEa0PIcKnoPVqhTuEUTCwf7zWlyLVs6y965QfRg/viewform?usp=send_form
Here are the lesson plans from this week -> Y11 Literature Lessons T3Week7
If you aren’t sure about anything, please don’t hesitate to email me or see me in person, I’m more than happy to help out 🙂