“But as boys on that journey to [success], looking out on the PREP that seemed to contain nothing, we used to imagine complex plots and stories for ourselves.”
The PREP this week is as follows;
- Complete your poster, unpacking an idea that the text may reflect, reveal, or provide a critique of aspects of human behaviour, social convention or society. (If you attended the complexity workshop you should demonstrate what we looked at)
- Find a sample views and values essay response and bring it to class on Thursday. Try searching ‘VCE literature views and values response’ or something similar. (It may be tricky to find one on The Cat’s Table, but the skills are transferable no matter which text your essay is on.)
- Decide on 3 things to share about the sample you find.
Here is today’s lesson plan -> Y12 Literature Lessons T2 Week 5
Here are the ideas you came up with for what the text reflects, questions and critiques -> W5 – Reflect, question, critique
Brace yourselves, the SAC is coming: as always the PREP is important, but this is the stuff that will continue the development of your ideas that will be written about in the essay.
- If you are falling behind you are always welcome to see me to get some help at any time.
- If you are up to date with PREP at this stage, make sure you are revising your notes as you go to further ensure success.