“We are expanded by PREP, we are told, not reduced by (it).” – The Cat’s Table
The PREP for this week is as follows;
- Complete you review, including two areas you wish feedback on, and get it to me ASAP.
- If you have not completed your online resource, does this ASAP (and email me a link) so you can be involved in the sharing on Thursday.
- Prepare for sharing your resource on Thursday so that the learning will be purposeful and organised for yourself and your peers.
- Find out a fun fact related to The Cat’s Table or Michael Ondaatje to conclude our lesson on Thursday, best fact wins a prize!
- Complete reading the novel, this is a priority if you are still going with it.
Here are the protocols you put forward for sharing your resources on Thursday. Please familiarise yourselves with these, they are your expectations for conduct during the ordered share.
It was great to see so many of you taking ownership of your learning today, I’m excited to see the payoff during class on Thursday.