“I think we are in rats’ alley / Where the dead men lost their PREP.” – ‘The Wasteland’
Here’s the PREP for this week:
- Do the one thing you said you would to follow up on the reading of the ‘Wasteland’
- Pre-read section in textbook on views and values (pages 132-162) and take some brief, visual notes on what you think is important.
- Complete your draft of your review for class on Thursday.
- Read section 2 of ‘The Wasteland,’ titled, ‘A game of chess’.
- Annotate it as you go and have a summary/resource to guide your reading\
- Finish reading The Cat’s Table and your notes on it. Bring these to class to demonstrate to me that you have met this expectation.