“I make toys, they help with the PREP.”
This week’s PREP is as follows;
- Keep working on your notes and bring them in on Monday. The purpose of this is so we can identify and discuss key techniques and moments to look at how meaning is changed between DADOES & Blade Runner.
- Keep working on your word banks so we can then look at how to use our powerful vocab in writing about these texts
- Be sure to email a link to your online resources if you haven’t yet.
- Check out the ‘Literature links’ page at the top of the blog so you can access our digital resources for your own private study to develop your knowledge of these texts context.
- Send me your memes for the cinematic techniques used in the film. These are a fun way to develop our understanding of how camera angles, lighting, imagery and acting are used to create meaning in the film.