This week’s PREP is as follows;
- Prepare for the assessment task next week. You will be writing a critical essay on the collection of short stories we have studied by Barbara Baynton and Henry Lawson.
- You should organise a page of notes to bring in for the assessment.
- You should also make sure you are familiar with the essay structure, which we have covered in class.
- You should use your notes on making effective contentions and topic sentences and using evidence
- See me to receive any assistance or feedback you need
If you prepare your notes, revise these skills and the stories you will be very prepared for this assessment piece.
I know my expectations are high, but I believe that you will all be able to meet them. If you complete this preparation you will be ready to write the best response you can and that is all I can ask for.