“You’re smarter than you think I think you are,” but “please don’t eat the blinds, I just had them installed on Wednesday.”
As we reach the final stages of AOS 3, this is your homework;
- Check all previous posts to make sure you’re up to date!
- Read DADOES and watch Bladerunner. See me if you need to borrow these. they must be read and viewed before next Thursday.
- Do some research into the context of DADOES and Bladerunner.
- Have a squiz at chapter 3 in the textbook as a pre-reading for next week
- Send me a practice response to a review to get some feedback, even if it is only an intro and a body paragraph!
Here’s the assessment rubric for the SAC ->AOS 3 Assessment rubric
Here are the lesson plans from this week ->Y12 Literature Lessons – T1W4