To be a well prepared Lit student, that’s the only way to be in this world.
- Watch the video tutorial on comparing texts to prepare for the next class.
- Complete and revise your chapter summary to make sure that everyone has the best possible notes. Here -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ns92TUS_QEh_8ElCRTqfVvP0Fc3eDemsjsSFjv3aRPM/edit?usp=sharing
- Continue to develop your character profiles, here -> The Great Gatsby Character Profile Task
- Continue to develop and revise your theme analysis, here -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HprDupKRP17z3uHDt5hYtg-IxlL4n1rUzZ5TJTmYnNk/edit?usp=sharing
- If you have made sure that your notes you are sharing will help everyone the best that they can then you should work through the wider thinking prompts to develop your interpretation and inferring skill.
- If you missed classes this week the learning we did is here -> Classwork – T3 Week 6
- If you haven’t already, you should start having your first read through of The Merchant of Venice.
- If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to contact me directly or by email.