here is this week’s PREP
- Choose an issue to present on, I have changed my mind and decided that PASSION for the issue does outweigh the need for it to be current, but if you can combine both then you’re winning. Start a plan in readiness for approval on Tuesday.
- Listen to the podcast, in which I interview Mr. O’Meara about what makes for a good presentation. http://whclearn.libsyn.com/episode-13-the-public-speaking-special-edition
- View the videos on this site, they will help you to plan for an effective presentation and prepare you for classes next week. http://www.present2connect.org/
- Make sure that you have a persuasive article for class on Tuesday, if not, the activity will go on without you.
- Also, ensure that your Romeo & Juliet notes are on the go in readiness for the exam. You can write up a practice response for some excellent feedback from me if you want to.