here is the what you can be doing to prepare for the upcoming assessment:
- Work through and complete the items in your checklist, if you were absent today (15/05), check with a classmate or me to find out what this is.
- Complete the online workshop on Intro and body paragraphs in the workshop section to improve your essay writing skills.
- Watch One Night the Moon again and add to the notes you’ve taken. I have a copy if you need to borrow it.
- Attend the lunchtime class on Friday and Tuesday if you want a hand with anything or some feedback on what you’ve done.
- Remember that all students are expected to attend the cross country day. If you attend and are not competing, we will have a walking Lit group and discuss this most wonderful subject at length.