Lovely day, what?
This will be your homework for this coming week, I cannot stress the importance of doing your best to keep up with it any more than I already have.
- Read the almanac Part C: text response at http://redspacerocket.com/almanac/ and create a diagram explaining how to write a good essay response or write a list of things you will need to do.
- Write a journal entry.
- Help organise the note taking document by putting your contributions in the right section… Maybe even add a couple of things. (include name please) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AiZR61DI_q5Ob7fbwBe157Ukr4SfJvNQuhYz4JQ9A3o/edit?usp=sharing
- Add to understanding features of text document, by listing a few words with a brief explanation of how they work. (include name) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sn0C32oyj4TJMPgXGac78HJL43lhCD3Oyc5oaogZ22A/edit?usp=sharing
And if you still have not done these, get them done:
- Finish reading the book.
- Find an interpretation/representation/version/part of Oedipus Rex being performed in some way and share the link through the blog. https://bluebananabread.wordpress.com/
- Read ‘3 ways to read a text’ and write a short response in the comments sharing your thoughts. https://bluebananabread.wordpress.com/
- Find a reference to, extract from, review or performance of the text for next class. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-qoI1uqAYbBzRlisxHEJKh08-DVEcAgo3RuD9TkUMUM/edit?usp=sharing
- Read the textbook chapter on drama and add your notes to the slideshow summary document (name in slide title please). https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QT7loANx4Ih560RW1f69y3Hg9UYrW6mcXM1co-QqwkY/edit?usp=sharing
Charmed, I’m sure.